Monday, June 26, 2006

A journey into the realms of religious engagement with new media

Shalom, Marhaba & Hello! I have started this blog as a way to help organize my thoughts for a book project I am working on. When Religion Meets New Media is a research project that aims to investigate and discuss how religious communities percieve of and interact with new media technologies, especially the internet and cell phones. I am spending a lot of time online for this project looking at how religion is re-presented online and the interesting dialogue which emerge around religious engagement with new media. This is a space for me to share some of these interesting articles, thoughts and resources I am finding helpful in this journey. Your questions, comments and helpful remarks are most welcome!

1 comment:

randy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm looking forward to following your research.