Monday, November 13, 2006

Going Into Godmode in Left Behind

A colleague just forwared me an interesting article from WIRED magazine. Going Into Godmode in Left Behind is a review of an interesting new Christian video game based on the Left Behind series focused on the book of Revelations. You too can join the tribulation force to battle the one-world government, just remember to not let your "spirit ranking" run low or you might be seduced or destoyed by the evil mineons of the anti-christ. Also check out Left Behind Games

1 comment:

M Taher said...

Hi Heidi:
Thanks for the excellent info on the new media.
I have added your blog in my new post: New Media and Religious Information Seekers
Keep me posted about your book and research interests.
Also see my book on Cyber Worship in Multifaith Perspectives.