Monday, November 13, 2006

A Long Hiatus...

Well it has been over four months since my last post. This was due to the fact my last post came right before a speedy retreat had to be made from Haifa due to Hezbollah firing rockets at the city. I spent the last 2 weeks of my time in Israel at a friend's parent's house in Jerusalem and left at the end of July minus most of my clothes and research material which were still in Haifa. Finally in October I was able to get most of my things back. Recovering from this eventful summer combined with a busy teaching schedule means I feel haven't had much time to even spit some weeks, let alone blog. But the semester is wrapping up and there is light at the end of the tunnel, so I hope to now get back to the business at hand…Looking for religion in the realms of new media.

No comments: